- Ref: 226066
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Cranham Street, Jericho - OX2
A spacious and luxurious 1 bedroom apartment on the raised ground floor of this extremely sought-after Jericho development. The property has high quality modern appliances and furnishings throughout. It also benefits from a rarely available More…▼
A spacious and luxurious 1 bedroom apartment on the raised ground floor of this extremely sought-after Jericho development. The property has high quality modern appliances and furnishings throughout. It also benefits from a rarely available South-facing terrace. In an ideal location for access to the city centre and train station as well as restaurants, cafés and the Phoenix Picturehouse cinema.
- Very large double bedroom with built-in storage
- Modern bathroom
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Living room with modern furnishings
- South-facing terrace; plentiful bike storage
- Great location for University departments
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.29 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.18 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226066£1675pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Cranham Street, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,350.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £502.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,566.94
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £50,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required