- Ref: 226048
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, Central Oxford - OX2
A stunning 1 bedroom furnished apartment set within a redeveloped commercial property in Oxford city. This property is finished to a very high standard and offers stylish accommodation within walking distance of Oxford railway station and city More…▼
A stunning 1 bedroom furnished apartment set within a redeveloped commercial property in Oxford city. This property is finished to a very high standard and offers stylish accommodation within walking distance of Oxford railway station and city centre. 1 off-street parking space and lift access available.
- A 562 sq ft 1 bedroom apartment located in Oxford city
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwasher
- Large bathroom with separate shower and bath
- 1 off-street parking space and lift access
- Located within a close proximity of Oxford Railway station and city centre
- Good access to Oxford ring-road and the A34/A420
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.28 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.20 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226048£1350pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, Central Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,700.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £405.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,829.03
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required