- Ref: 226046
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, Central Oxford - OX2
A stunning top floor 1 bedroom apartment. Furnished to a very high standard and packed full of energy efficient features. Just a few minutes walk into Oxford city centre and to the train station this chic residence also comes with 1 off street More…▼
A stunning top floor 1 bedroom apartment. Furnished to a very high standard and packed full of energy efficient features. Just a few minutes walk into Oxford city centre and to the train station this chic residence also comes with 1 off street parking space and lift access.
- 622 sq ft apartment on the top floor
- Large bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Beautiful kitchen with appliances and dishwasher
- Lift access and off street parking for 1 car
- Photos are of a similar apartment within the development and actual furnishings may vary
- Walking distance to Oxford city, train station and Said Business School
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226046£1350pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, Central Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,700.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £405.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,665.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required