- Ref: 226045
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, Central Oxford - OX2
A 2 double bedroom top floor apartment located in this converted commercial building and just a short walk to Oxford city centre and railway station. The apartment which is 1020 sq ft benefits from fabulous dual aspect views over Oxford and has been More…▼
A 2 double bedroom top floor apartment located in this converted commercial building and just a short walk to Oxford city centre and railway station. The apartment which is 1020 sq ft benefits from fabulous dual aspect views over Oxford and has been built to a high specification with modern appliances. One off-street parking space and lift access available.
- 1020 sq ft 2 double bedroom top floor apartment with en-suite shower room & further bathroom
- Large dual aspect living room with contemporary furnishings and views over Oxford spires
- Kitchen with integrated appliances and dishwasher
- Located in a quiet residential area of central Oxford
- 1 off-street parking space and lift access
- Within a short walk of Oxford city, railway station and Said Business School
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 8.76 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.20 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226045£1850pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, Central Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,700.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £555.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,387.10
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £55,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required