- Ref: 226041
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, Central Oxford - OX2
A stunning 2 bedroom, west facing apartment located on the first floor of a superb development located in Oxford city. Part of a recently renovated commercial building, this good size apartment is 900 sq ft and comes with high specification fixtures More…▼
A stunning 2 bedroom, west facing apartment located on the first floor of a superb development located in Oxford city. Part of a recently renovated commercial building, this good size apartment is 900 sq ft and comes with high specification fixtures and fittings and 1 off-street parking space.
- 2 bedrooms, en-suite shower room & further bathroom
- Large west facing living room
- Open-plan kitchen with modern appliances
- Located in a quiet side road close to Oxford city and railway station
- 1 off-street parking space
- Within a short walk of The Said Business School and bus links to London
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226041£1595pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, Central Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,190.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £478.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,020.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £47,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required