- Ref: 226038
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, City Centre - OX2
A smart first floor 1 bedroom apartment recently converted within a warehouse style building. Packed with energy efficient features and professionally furnished by interior designers this chic residence is just a few minutes walk to Oxford city More…▼
A smart first floor 1 bedroom apartment recently converted within a warehouse style building. Packed with energy efficient features and professionally furnished by interior designers this chic residence is just a few minutes walk to Oxford city centre, train station and Said Business School. Off street parking and lift access also available.
- 581 sq ft 1 bedroom apartment
- Stylish kitchen with appliances and dishwasher
- Large bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle
- Lift access and 1 off street parking space
- Walking distance to Oxford city centre and train station
- Suitable for professional single or couple
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J7
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226038£1395pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, City Centre - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,790.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £418.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,720.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £41,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required