- Ref: 226035
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, City Centre - OX2
A very large & modern one bedroom ground floor apartment, within the popular Bishops Gate development. Beautifully furnished by Finders Keepers' furnishing division, this stylish apartment is perfect for those wanting city centre living as it is More…▼
A very large & modern one bedroom ground floor apartment, within the popular Bishops Gate development. Beautifully furnished by Finders Keepers' furnishing division, this stylish apartment is perfect for those wanting city centre living as it is within just a few minutes walk to Oxford train station and the Westgate shopping centre. 1 allocated off street parking space.
- A 745 sq ft 1 double bedroom apartment
- Large living/dining room with dual aspect allowing plenty of natural light
- Beautiful fitted kitchen with appliances and dishwasher
- Stylish bathroom and separate WC.
- Off street parking for 1 car
- Within a few minutes walk to Oxford city centre and train station
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 8.76 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.20 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,950.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £442.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,903.23
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £44,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required