- Ref: 226027
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, city centre - OX2
A stunning 1 bedroom apartment within this recently converted warehouse style building. A short walk to Oxford train station and city centre, this apartment offers chic and convenient living with interior designed furnishings. Off-street allocated More…▼
A stunning 1 bedroom apartment within this recently converted warehouse style building. A short walk to Oxford train station and city centre, this apartment offers chic and convenient living with interior designed furnishings. Off-street allocated parking is available for 1 car.
- Over 600 sq ft modern apartment
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Stylish furnishings
- 1 off-street parking space
- A few minutes walk to Oxford train station, City Centre and Said Business School
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 8.76 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.20 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226027£1250pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, city centre - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,500.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,612.90
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required