- Ref: 226010
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Hayfield Road, Jericho - OX2
This period home, built in 1885 and designed by H W Moore, has a west facing garden backing onto the Trap Grounds and Oxford canal. It has a separate dining room/study to the front of the house, Living room with separate kitchen and conservatory and More…▼
This period home, built in 1885 and designed by H W Moore, has a west facing garden backing onto the Trap Grounds and Oxford canal. It has a separate dining room/study to the front of the house, Living room with separate kitchen and conservatory and a WC/Utility area. Upstairs, there are 2 bedrooms and a separate bathroom.
- 1 double bedroom & 1 large single bedroom with a separate bathroom with shower over bath
- Cosy living room
- Kitchen with wooden worktops, white goods are supplied
- Separate conservatory with downstairs WC and utility area
- Long garden backing onto the Oxford canal
- Walking distance of Port Meadow, Jericho, the city centre and Summertown
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226010£1525pcm 2 Bedroom House in Hayfield Road, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,111.54
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £457.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,213.71
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required