- Ref: 226002
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Hernes Crescent, Summertown - OX2
A luxurious 4 bedroom house located in an exclusive North Oxford development. Available unfurnished, the property has been finished to a high standard throughout and the carefully designed layout suits modern living perfectly. Within walking distance More…▼
A luxurious 4 bedroom house located in an exclusive North Oxford development. Available unfurnished, the property has been finished to a high standard throughout and the carefully designed layout suits modern living perfectly. Within walking distance to the parade of Summertown shops, local amenities and highly regarded schools. Easy access to the ring road and Oxford Parkway station, the property also benefits from a private rear garden and parking for 2 cars.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and cloakroom
- Large bright living room
- Kitchen/breakfast room with doors onto garden
- Private garden with rear access and parking for 2 cars
- Easy access to ring road and Summertown shops
- Close to highly regarded schools
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 6.58 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.09 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226002£3900pcm 4 Bedroom House in Hernes Crescent, Summertown - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £900.00
- Security deposit: £4,500.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £5,787.10
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £117,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.