- Ref: 226000
- Print Page
6 Bedroom House in Park Town, North Oxford - OX2
A truly exceptional family home adjacent to the garden square in Park Town. This elegant Grade II listed Victorian Villa has 6/7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms providing flexible living accommodation over 4 floors. In addition to the main house there is a More…▼
A truly exceptional family home adjacent to the garden square in Park Town. This elegant Grade II listed Victorian Villa has 6/7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms providing flexible living accommodation over 4 floors. In addition to the main house there is a separate coach house in the grounds - a perfect space for an office or guests. This is a highly desirable location, close to the University Parks, Oxford city centre, and schools including The Dragon School, Oxford High and Wychwood.
- 6/7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area, with doors to the living room
- Steps from the living room leading to the mature landscaped garden
- Separate coach house within the grounds
- Off-street parking
- Desirable location, ideal for family living; under a mile walk to the city centre, University Parks and The Dragon School
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.00 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.08 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band H £3,685.02
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226000£11000pcm 6 Bedroom House in Park Town, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £2,538.46
- Security deposit: £15,230.76
- Total rent due in advance: ** £16,322.58
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £330,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.