- Ref: 2241
- Print Page
Flat in Butler Close, Walton Manor - OX2
A well presented, furnished, ground floor studio apartment set within immaculate communal gardens. The property has a garage suitable for a small car and is under half a mile walk to Jericho, with it's range of boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and More…▼
A well presented, furnished, ground floor studio apartment set within immaculate communal gardens. The property has a garage suitable for a small car and is under half a mile walk to Jericho, with it's range of boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and a cinema. It is also located just over 1 mile of Oxford city centre and Oxford rail station which offers fast direct trains to London in under 60 minutes.
- Good sized bedroom/living area
- Separate kitchen
- Well maintained communal garden
- Garage suitable for a small car
- Within walking distance of the University departments
- Cycling distance to both Oxford rail stations
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.21 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.53 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
2241£980pcm Flat in Butler Close, Walton Manor - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £226.15
- Security deposit: £1,130.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,143.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,400.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.