- Ref: 2166
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Plater Drive, North Oxford - OX2
A fantastic, 3 bedroom home on the popular Waterside development of North Oxford. The house is in a quiet residential area within the Phil & Jim catchment area and within walking distance of Jericho and the city centre with the train station a short More…▼
A fantastic, 3 bedroom home on the popular Waterside development of North Oxford. The house is in a quiet residential area within the Phil & Jim catchment area and within walking distance of Jericho and the city centre with the train station a short walk along the canal tow path. Countryside walks are also available in Port Meadow which is nearby.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single and 3 bathrooms
- Spacious living room with new wood flooring, Conservatory leading to attractive garden
- Council tax band D
- Off-street parking
- In the Phil & Jim catchment area
- Close to Oxford University Departments and Business Parks
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.49 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.38 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
2166£1950pcm 3 Bedroom House in Plater Drive, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,900.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £585.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,830.65
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £58,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required