- Ref: 2032
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Walton Crescent, Jericho - OX1
Converted lower and ground floor maisonette with feature spiral stairs to double bedroom and study. In a superb location in one of the most sought-after areas in Oxford, just a stones throw away from a selection of restaurants, bars and shops. Within More…▼
Converted lower and ground floor maisonette with feature spiral stairs to double bedroom and study. In a superb location in one of the most sought-after areas in Oxford, just a stones throw away from a selection of restaurants, bars and shops. Within easy reach of university departments, the city centre and Oxford railway station which has links to London Paddington.
- 1 bedroom, 1 study
- Living/dining room
- Separate kitchen
- Private garden
- Ideal location for access to University departments
- Within walking distance of Oxford City Centre
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.09 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.34 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
2032£1350pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Walton Crescent, Jericho - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- Application fee (incl VAT): £405.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £765.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required