- Ref: 2018
- Print Page
£1250pcm 2 Bedroom House in Canal Street, Jericho - OX2
NEW PHOTOS ON THE WAY! Available furnished or unfurnished, this 2 bedroom house is having a full redecoration and new carpets. Situated in the heart of Jericho with shops and restaurants a short walk away. In a great location for access to the city More…▼
NEW PHOTOS ON THE WAY! Available furnished or unfurnished, this 2 bedroom house is having a full redecoration and new carpets. Situated in the heart of Jericho with shops and restaurants a short walk away. In a great location for access to the city centre, the University departments and Oxford train station.
- 1 double & 1 single bedroom
- Living/dining room & separate kitchen
- Secure rear garden
- Permit parking available
- Short walk to Jericho shops & restaurants
- Great location for access to Oxford city centre, train station and University departments
- Available Date: 02/09/2017
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.24 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.17 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, £2,153.68
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
2018£1250pcm 2 Bedroom House in Canal Street, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,208.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required