- Ref: 2018
- Print Page
£1250pcm 2 Bedroom House in Canal Street, Jericho - OX2
NEW PHOTOS ON THE WAY! Available furnished or unfurnished, this 2 bedroom house is having a full redecoration and new carpets. Situated in the heart of Jericho with shops and restaurants a short walk away. In a great location for access to the city More…▼
NEW PHOTOS ON THE WAY! Available furnished or unfurnished, this 2 bedroom house is having a full redecoration and new carpets. Situated in the heart of Jericho with shops and restaurants a short walk away. In a great location for access to the city centre, the University departments and Oxford train station.
- 1 double & 1 single bedroom
- Living/dining room & separate kitchen
- Secure rear garden
- Permit parking available
- Short walk to Jericho shops & restaurants
- Great location for access to Oxford city centre, train station and University departments
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.24 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.17 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
2018£1250pcm 2 Bedroom House in Canal Street, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,500.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required