- Ref: 1999
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Walton Crescent, Jericho - OX1
Fantastic Victorian town house well located in the heart of vibrant Jericho. Arranged over 4 floors, flooded with natural light. It has been fitted with a brand new kitchen with integrated appliances and newly decorated throughout. Well located More…▼
Fantastic Victorian town house well located in the heart of vibrant Jericho. Arranged over 4 floors, flooded with natural light. It has been fitted with a brand new kitchen with integrated appliances and newly decorated throughout. Well located within walking distance to university departments, the city centre and Oxford train station which has links to London Paddington. Please note that the furniture in the photographs are for illustrative purposes only.
- 3 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom with bath and separate shower + cloakroom
- Double aspect living/dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Close to Jericho shops and restaurants
- Conveniently located for Oxford University Departments.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.10 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.33 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
1999£2200pcm 3 Bedroom House in Walton Crescent, Jericho - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,046.15
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,786.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £66,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required