- Ref: 1922
- Print Page
£1550pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Walton Crescent, Jericho - OX1
A modern, bright and stylishly furnished 2 bedroom apartment located in the heart of Jericho. This duplex apartment is made up of 1 double bedroom and 1 single bedroom/study. The large kitchen is situated at the rear and leads out onto a private and More…▼
A modern, bright and stylishly furnished 2 bedroom apartment located in the heart of Jericho. This duplex apartment is made up of 1 double bedroom and 1 single bedroom/study. The large kitchen is situated at the rear and leads out onto a private and maintained garden.
The property is also within easy reach of the Oxford City Centre, University Parks, Museums and the railway station offering services to London Paddington.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 Study, 1 bathroom
- Living/dining room
- Good sized kitchen
- Private garden
- No parking
- Good location for the Said Business School and City Centre
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.09 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.34 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, £1,566.32
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
1922£1550pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Walton Crescent, Jericho - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,100.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £465.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,950.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £46,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required