- Ref: 1921
- Print Page
£1750pcm 2 Bedroom House in Hart Street, Jericho - OX2
A stylish and modern house available in the sought after area of Jericho. It is well proportioned with 2 double bedrooms and a separate study, the kitchen is flooded with natural light and leads out to the South-West facing garden. Conveniently More…▼
A stylish and modern house available in the sought after area of Jericho. It is well proportioned with 2 double bedrooms and a separate study, the kitchen is flooded with natural light and leads out to the South-West facing garden. Conveniently located within walking distance to a range of independent shops, bars and restaurants. Ideally located for access to the city centre and transport links.
- 2 Double bedrooms, 1 bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Living/dining room with wooden floors throughout
- Bright kitchen/breakfast room with appliances
- Easily maintained rear garden
- Conveniently located for Oxford University departments
- Located within walking distance of the city centre and all that Jericho has to offer
- Available Date: 01/09/2018
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.16 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.31 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,500.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £525.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,750.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £52,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required