- Ref: 1921
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Hart Street, Jericho - OX2
A stylish and modern house available in the sought after area of Jericho. It is well proportioned with 2 double bedrooms and a separate study, the kitchen is flooded with natural light and leads out to the South-West facing garden. Conveniently More…▼
A stylish and modern house available in the sought after area of Jericho. It is well proportioned with 2 double bedrooms and a separate study, the kitchen is flooded with natural light and leads out to the South-West facing garden. Conveniently located within walking distance to a range of independent shops, bars and restaurants. Ideally located for access to the city centre and transport links.
- 2 Double bedrooms, 1 bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Living/dining room with wooden floors throughout
- Bright kitchen/breakfast room with appliances
- Easily maintained rear garden
- Conveniently located for Oxford University departments
- Located within walking distance of the city centre and all that Jericho has to offer
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.16 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.31 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £403.85
- Security deposit: £2,019.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,258.06
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £52,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.