- Ref: 1907
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Hart Street, Jericho - OX2
A smart and stylish 2 bedroom house situated on a popular street in the cosmopolitan area of Jericho. The property benefits from an additional study and a low maintenance garden to the rear. There is an abundance of eateries, bars and local amenities More…▼
A smart and stylish 2 bedroom house situated on a popular street in the cosmopolitan area of Jericho. The property benefits from an additional study and a low maintenance garden to the rear. There is an abundance of eateries, bars and local amenities within a couple of minutes walk. In an ideal location for access to university departments, the city centre and Oxford Railway station which offers a service to London Paddington.
- 2 double bedrooms and a modern bathroom
- Contemporary kitchen and downstairs study
- Large living/dining room
- Low maintenance rear garden
- A short walk to the city centre and University departments
- If you have a pet the rent payable will be £1,850 pcm
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.16 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.31 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
1907£1800pcm 2 Bedroom House in Hart Street, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £415.38
- Security deposit: £2,076.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,700.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £54,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.