- Ref: 1903
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Walton Crescent, Oxford - OX1
A well presented split-level apartment located on a desirable street in Jericho. The entrance hallway has stairs leading up to the bathroom which has a shower over the bath. The first floor has a spacious and bright front facing living room with bay More…▼
A well presented split-level apartment located on a desirable street in Jericho. The entrance hallway has stairs leading up to the bathroom which has a shower over the bath. The first floor has a spacious and bright front facing living room with bay window and space to dine. There is a modern kitchen which has integrated appliances. On the second floor is a well proportioned double bedroom and a single bedroom, both with built-in storage space.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Living/dining room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Eligible for on-street parking permit
- Close to Jericho's array of amenities, University departments & Oxford city centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.10 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.33 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
1903£1800pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Walton Crescent, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £415.38
- Security deposit: £2,076.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,045.16
* The holding deposit will be put towards your first rent payment. Click here for full information
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £54,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.