- Ref: 1592
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Kingston Road, Jericho - OX2
A three bedroom Edwardian home full of charm & character, split over three stories in the highly sought area of central Jericho. The living has wooden flooring, a new sofa and feature fireplace. The kitchen is large with space to dine & doors directl More…▼
A three bedroom Edwardian home full of charm & character, split over three stories in the highly sought area of central Jericho. The living has wooden flooring, a new sofa and feature fireplace. The kitchen is large with space to dine & doors directly out to a patio area & the large west-facing garden. The bedrooms upstairs are good-sized. The bathroom has a shower over the bath & was completely renovated in 2019. The lower ground floor is naturally bright with an additional walk in shower room.
- 2/3 large bedrooms
- Modern bathroom & separate walk in shower room
- Front living room with wooden floors
- Kitchen with space to dine & doors to large rear garden
- Eligible for on-street parking permits
- Excellent central Jericho location
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.36 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.23 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
1592£1750pcm 3 Bedroom House in Kingston Road, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £403.85
- Security deposit: £2,019.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,275.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £52,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.