- Ref: 1475
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Summertown, North Oxford - OX2
A 2 bedroom, ground floor apartment situated a short walk from the Summertown shops and restaurants. The apartment is in a great location for easy access to the ring road as well as the Oxford Parkway train station which offers direct trains to More…▼
A 2 bedroom, ground floor apartment situated a short walk from the Summertown shops and restaurants. The apartment is in a great location for easy access to the ring road as well as the Oxford Parkway train station which offers direct trains to London & Bicester. There is also a bus stop directly outside the development with frequent buses to Oxford City Centre.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Living/dining area
- Separate kitchen
- Private communal garden
- Permit parking
- Walking distance to Summertown shops and local facilities
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.73 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.08 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
1475£1195pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Summertown, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,390.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £358.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £770.97
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £35,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required