- Ref: 1412
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Denton Close, Botley - OX2
VIDEO AVAILABLE - Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on the edge of Botley, this 2/3 bedroom family home offers a large reception room, separate kitchen and a wonderful garden. In addition, there is off-street parking and a single garage. Perfectly More…▼
VIDEO AVAILABLE - Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on the edge of Botley, this 2/3 bedroom family home offers a large reception room, separate kitchen and a wonderful garden. In addition, there is off-street parking and a single garage. Perfectly located with easy access to the A34, there are also bus stops close by with routes to Oxford city centre and the train station.
- 2/3 bedroom house
- Spacious living area
- Large garden
- Garage and off-street parking
- Easy access to the A34 and regular buses to city centre and rail station
- Video Available: https://vimeo.com/298879574
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 10.09 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.99 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
1412£1300pcm 3 Bedroom House in Denton Close, Botley - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- Application fee (incl VAT): £390.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,970.97
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required