- Ref: 1302
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Wellington Street, Jericho - OX2
A spacious and bright end of terrace, 2 bedroom house in the heart of Jericho. This property is available unfurnished and offers a large open-plan kitchen/living area with plenty of natural light. There a double bedroom with built-in wardrobes as More…▼
A spacious and bright end of terrace, 2 bedroom house in the heart of Jericho. This property is available unfurnished and offers a large open-plan kitchen/living area with plenty of natural light. There a double bedroom with built-in wardrobes as well as a good-sized single/study. The low-maintenance private courtyard to the rear can also be used as an off-street parking space. Full-redecoration and new carpets to be installed before the start of the May 2017 tenancy.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Living/dining room with wooden flooring
- Large kitchen
- Secure courtyard garden to rear can also be used as off-street parking space
- On street residents parking.
- Conveniently located for Oxford City Centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.18 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.24 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
1302£1495pcm 2 Bedroom House in Wellington Street, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,070.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £448.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,073.71
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £44,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required