- Ref: 114135
- Print Page
£1300pcm 2 Bedroom House in Leafield Road, East Oxford - OX4
Completely renovated two bedroom house with garden and permit parking in East Oxford. Available unfurnished and completely upgraded, this semi-detached house has a living/dining room with wood floors, brand new kitchen with washing machine, fridge an More…▼
Completely renovated two bedroom house with garden and permit parking in East Oxford. Available unfurnished and completely upgraded, this semi-detached house has a living/dining room with wood floors, brand new kitchen with washing machine, fridge and freezer, door to the rear garden which has side access, two bedrooms and brand new bathroom with shower over the bath. Located close to shops, supermarkets and amenities and convenient for access to the Oxford Business Park and Science Park.
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe, good sized single bedroom both with stripped wood floors
- Living/dining room with wood floors
- Brand new kitchen with washing machine, fridge, and freezer
- Garden with side access and storage
- Located within walking distance to shops
- Available for a minimum tenancy of 12 months, subject to negotiation
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.66 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.65 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £300.00
- Security deposit: £1,500.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £838.71
* The holding deposit will be put towards your first rent payment. Click here for full information
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.