- Ref: 114128
- Print Page
£1100pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Stephen Road, Headington - OX3
A modern self-contained ground floor flat in the centre of Headington with a private courtyard within walking distance of Headington Hospitals. This lovely apartment is currently being refurbished & includes an open plan living space with bay window, More…▼
A modern self-contained ground floor flat in the centre of Headington with a private courtyard within walking distance of Headington Hospitals. This lovely apartment is currently being refurbished & includes an open plan living space with bay window, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe & french doors to the courtyard, bathroom with separate shower cubicle, washer/dryer & fridge/freezer. The refurbishments will include redecoration, new carpets & new contemporary furniture.
- Double bedroom & bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Open plan living space with bay window
- Fridge/freezer & washer/dryer
- Private courtyard & access to secure communal bicycle storage
- Currently being refurbished to include redecoration, new carpets & new furniture
- Close to shops/amenities, London coach link, convenient access to city centre & walking distance to Headington Hospitals
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.97 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.51 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £253.85
- Security deposit: £1,269.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,490.32
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.