- Ref: 114095
- Print Page
Flat in Iffley Road, Oxford - OX4
A second floor converted studio apartment in East Oxford. Available furnished the studio has an open-plan living room and bedroom, kitchen area and separate shower room. With use of the large communal garden and on-street permit parking. This is loca More…▼
A second floor converted studio apartment in East Oxford. Available furnished the studio has an open-plan living room and bedroom, kitchen area and separate shower room. With use of the large communal garden and on-street permit parking. This is located within close proximity to local shops, the city centre, and on good bus routes. Convenient for access to the road networks and Oxford science park and Oxford business park. Suitable for a single professional only.
- Open-plan living area/bedroom
- Separate modern shower room
- Modern kitchen with appliances including fridge, freezer and washer-dryer
- Access to large communal garden
- Walking distance to the city centre, local amenities and coach links to London
- On-street permit parking
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.84 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.50 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band A
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
114095£900pcm Flat in Iffley Road, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £207.69
- Security deposit: £1,038.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £522.58
* The holding deposit will be put towards your first rent payment. Click here for full information
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.