- Ref: 114078
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Crescent Road, Oxford - OX4
A one bedroom converted apartment, with shared use of a garden and within walking distance of shops and convenient for access to the city centre. More…▼
A one bedroom converted apartment, with shared use of a garden and within walking distance of shops and convenient for access to the city centre.
The kitchen has space to dine with guests and two comfortable chairs, the double bedroom has plenty of storage and the bathroom has a modern shower cubicle. Free parking is available on-street and the apartment shares the rear garden with one other apartment. Available for a single person only.
- 1 double bedroom with wardrobe, drawers and bookcase
- Modern bathroom with shower cubicle
- Kitchen with fridge freezer and washing machine, dining area with a table for guests
- Shared use of rear garden
- Free parking
- Convenience store close by and shops within walking distance
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.82 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.51 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
114078£750pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Crescent Road, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £173.08
- Security deposit: £865.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £508.06
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £22,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.