- Ref: 114077
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Grants Mews - OX4
A modern end terrace house within walking distance of the city centre, local amenities & London coach link. This light & airy home which has been refurbished to a high standard with contemporary furnishings includes an open plan living space with str More…▼
A modern end terrace house within walking distance of the city centre, local amenities & London coach link. This light & airy home which has been refurbished to a high standard with contemporary furnishings includes an open plan living space with stripped wood floors & French doors to a patio garden, kitchen with Flagstone floor and appliances, double bedroom, single/guest bedroom, modern bathroom with electric shower & off-street parking for 1 car and on-street residents permit parking.
- Double bedroom & single/guest bedroom
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Open plan living space
- Kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher & fridge
- Patio garden
- Off street parking for 1 car
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.88 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.35 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
114077£1400pcm 2 Bedroom House in Grants Mews - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £323.08
- Security deposit: £1,615.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,174.19
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.