- Ref: 114077
- Print Page
£1400pcm 2 Bedroom House in Grants Mews - OX4
A modern end terrace house within walking distance of the city centre, local amenities & London coach link. This light & airy home which has been refurbished to a high standard with contemporary furnishings includes an open plan living space with More…▼
A modern end terrace house within walking distance of the city centre, local amenities & London coach link. This light & airy home which has been refurbished to a high standard with contemporary furnishings includes an open plan living space with stripped wood floors & French doors to a patio garden, kitchen with Flagstone floor and appliances, double bedroom, single/guest bedroom, modern bathroom with electric shower & off-street parking for 1 car and on-street residents permit parking.
- Double bedroom & single/guest bedroom
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Open plan living space
- Kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher & fridge
- Patio garden
- Off street parking for 1 car
- Available Date: 10/01/2020
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.88 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.35 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
114077£1400pcm 2 Bedroom House in Grants Mews - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £323.08
- Security deposit: £1,615.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £993.55
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.