- Ref: 114040
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in East Avenue, Oxford - OX4
2 bedroom period characterful property within a short walk of the shops and restaurants on St Clements, and Cowley Road. Cycling distance to the city centre and Headington. Close to South Park for walks with views over the spires of Oxford. The hous More…▼
2 bedroom period characterful property within a short walk of the shops and restaurants on St Clements, and Cowley Road. Cycling distance to the city centre and Headington. Close to South Park for walks with views over the spires of Oxford. The house has a small front garden and rear garden with patio and grass. Permit parking is available on-street.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Living room and separate dining area with wood floors
- Separate dining area leading to garden
- Kitchen with white goods
- Pretty rear garden
- Cycling distance to city centre, short walk to shops and restaurants on Cowley Road and St Clements
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.64 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.59 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £346.15
- Security deposit: £1,730.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,250.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.