- Ref: 114024
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in London Road, Headington - OX3
A large & light first floor apartment with lift access located in Headington & within walking distance of local amenities, London Coach Links & with excellent access to the city centre via public transport. This spacious apartment has a duel aspect More…▼
A large & light first floor apartment with lift access located in Headington & within walking distance of local amenities, London Coach Links & with excellent access to the city centre via public transport. This spacious apartment has a duel aspect living area overlooking the pretty communal grounds, kitchen with appliances included fridge/freezer, dishwasher & washing machine, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, further double bedroom, bathroom & private parking for 1 car.
- Two double bedrooms, en-suite shower room & bathroom
- Duel aspect living area overlooking pretty communal grounds
- Kitchen with appliances including fridge/freezer, washing machine & dishwasher
- 1 private parking space & easy access to London Coach Links & city centre via public transport
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.23 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 3.82 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
114024£1250pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in London Road, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,500.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,708.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required