- Ref: 114010
- Print Page
£1250pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Southend, Garsington - OX44
A charming annexe in a peaceful setting within the beautifully maintained grounds of the Landlord's home. Rent is inclusive of council tax, gas, water, electricity and TV licence. The property is furnished with a double bedroom & guest bedroom, moder More…▼
A charming annexe in a peaceful setting within the beautifully maintained grounds of the Landlord's home. Rent is inclusive of council tax, gas, water, electricity and TV licence. The property is furnished with a double bedroom & guest bedroom, modern shower room, light open-plan living area leading on to the kitchen with washer-dryer and fridge. Ample parking available. Ideal location for access to the Oxford Business and Science Park. Available for a professional couple or single person.
- Double bedroom & guest bedroom (available empty for tenants own requirements)
- Modern shower room
- Open-plan living area with wood floors
- Kitchen with washer/dryer & fridge
- Use of the Landlords maintained garden
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 3.52 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 5.61 miles
- Council Tax: Included in Rent
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £750.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.