- Ref: 114009
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Iffley Road, Oxford - OX4
A newly refurbished first floor period conversion apartment, with easy access to Oxford city centre, local amenities & the ring road. The property has 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, open-plan living/dining room, new kitchen with washer More…▼
A newly refurbished first floor period conversion apartment, with easy access to Oxford city centre, local amenities & the ring road. The property has 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, open-plan living/dining room, new kitchen with washer dryer & fridge/freezer, brand new bathroom with shower over bath. The property has been redecorated throughout, with new carpets & curtains. Ideal for two professional sharers.
- 2 double bedroom, brand new bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan living/dining area
- New kitchen with appliances including fridge/freezer & washer dryer
- New carpets & redecoration
- Easy access to Oxford city centre & the ring road
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
114009£1250pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Iffley Road, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,500.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,693.55
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required