- Ref: 113213
- Print Page
£2600pcm 4 Bedroom House in Stratford Street,Iffley Fields - OX4
A four bedroom, three bathroom period house with garden and permit parking in Iffley Fields. Currently undergoing redecoration, and renovation, this family home has a living through dining room with wood floors, kitchen with dining area and utility a More…▼
A four bedroom, three bathroom period house with garden and permit parking in Iffley Fields. Currently undergoing redecoration, and renovation, this family home has a living through dining room with wood floors, kitchen with dining area and utility area and downstairs shower room with WC, on the first floor are three bedrooms and a new bathroom currently being installed, in the loft conversion is a double bedroom with views over the recreation area behind the house and an ensuite shower room.
- Four bedrooms and three bathrooms (family bathroom currently being installed)
- Living through dining room with wood floors and door to the garden
- Kitchen diner with fridge-freezer, dishwasher and utility area with washing machine, shower room and WC
- On-street permit parking
- Beautiful walks nearby, as well as shops, amenities and the city centre
- Available for a minimum tenancy of 12 months, subject to negotiation
- Available Date: 01/09/2022
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.90 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.44 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £600.00
- Security deposit: £3,000.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,600.00
* The holding deposit will be put towards your first rent payment. Click here for full information
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £78,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.