- Ref: 113184
- Print Page
£1100pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Herschel Crescent, Oxford - OX4
A first floor one bedroom apartment with parking and communal garden in East Oxford. Available furnished, the apartment has a spacious living/dining room, separate kitchen with appliances, double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and bathroom with showe More…▼
A first floor one bedroom apartment with parking and communal garden in East Oxford. Available furnished, the apartment has a spacious living/dining room, separate kitchen with appliances, double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and bathroom with shower. Located very conveniently for access to the ring road, Oxford Business Park and Science park. Local amenities are within easy reach including superstores, gyms and local shops.
- Double bedroom and bathroom with shower
- Living/dining room
- Kitchen with appliances
- Allocated parking space
- Use of communal garden
- Convenient for access to the ring road, Oxford science park and Oxford business park
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.88 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.96 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £253.85
- Security deposit: £1,269.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,490.32
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.