- Ref: 113179
- Print Page
£2300pcm 4 Bedroom House in Butts Road, Horspath - OX33
A super modern semi-detached 4 storey Townhouse in this popular village just outside Oxford with convenient access to local amenities, Headington Hospitals, BMW Plant, Oxford Business Park, ring road & the M40. This lovely family home is available un More…▼
A super modern semi-detached 4 storey Townhouse in this popular village just outside Oxford with convenient access to local amenities, Headington Hospitals, BMW Plant, Oxford Business Park, ring road & the M40. This lovely family home is available unfurnished or part furnished & includes a sitting room with balcony, study, playroom, large kitchen /family room, utility room, 4 double bedrooms, bathroom, 2 en suite shower rooms, 2 cloak rooms, mature garden & ample parking.
- 4 double bedrooms, family bathroom, 2 en suite shower rooms & 2 cloak rooms
- Sitting room with balcony, study & playroom
- Large kitchen/family room with patio doors to terrace & separate utility room
- Lovely mature garden with side access & ample parking
- Convenient access to local convenience store, primary school, church, restaurant & village pub
- Located just outside Oxford with convenient access to BMW Plant, ring road, Headington Hospitals, Oxford Business Park & M40
- Available Date: 24/09/2021
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 3.78 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 4.46 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band F
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113179£2300pcm 4 Bedroom House in Butts Road, Horspath - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £530.77
- Security deposit: £2,653.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,836.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £69,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.