- Ref: 113174
- Print Page
£2700pcm 4 Bedroom House in Southfield Road - OX4
This beautiful 4 bedroom modern family home is finished and presented to a very high standard. Over 3 floors, with 4 good-sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a large kitchen/breakfast room with pantry and built-in area to work from home, large living ro More…▼
This beautiful 4 bedroom modern family home is finished and presented to a very high standard. Over 3 floors, with 4 good-sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a large kitchen/breakfast room with pantry and built-in area to work from home, large living room with vaulted ceiling and doors on to the lovely rear garden. Monthly rental includes 4 hours cleaning per week, available for a tenancy of 12 months. Conveniently located for access to Headington hospitals, the city centre and local shops.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and cloakroom
- Modern kitchen/diner with pantry and all appliances
- Spacious living room with woodburner, doors on to the rear garden
- EPC rating B - With solar photovaltics & Solar water heating
- On-street permit parking
- Convenient for access to the hospitals, city centre, local shops and amenities
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.28 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.96 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113174£2700pcm 4 Bedroom House in Southfield Road - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £623.08
- Security deposit: £3,115.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,960.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £81,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.