- Ref: 113167
- Print Page
£1300pcm 2 Bedroom House in St Christopher's Place - OX4
Perfect for 2 professional sharers, this newly redecorated modern mid-terraced house in a no-through road with easy access to The Oxford Business Park, BMW Plant, city centre & the ring road. This stylish, light & airy house includes a living/dining More…▼
Perfect for 2 professional sharers, this newly redecorated modern mid-terraced house in a no-through road with easy access to The Oxford Business Park, BMW Plant, city centre & the ring road. This stylish, light & airy house includes a living/dining room with French doors to the garden, cloak room, washing machine, tumble dryer & fridge / freezer, 2 double bedrooms one with en-suite bathroom & one with en-suite shower room, brand new contemporary furnishings, garden & private parking space.
- 2 double bedrooms, one with ensuite bathroom & one with ensuite shower room
- Living / dining room with French doors to the garden
- Kitchen with washing machine, tumble dryer & fridge/freezer
- Newly redecorated & brand new contemporary furnishings
- Private parking space
- Convenient access to Oxford Business Park, BMW Plant, City centre & ring road
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.72 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.62 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113167£1300pcm 2 Bedroom House in St Christopher's Place - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £300.00
- Security deposit: £1,500.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,174.19
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.