- Ref: 113165
- Print Page
£1350pcm 3 Bedroom House in Merewood Avenue - OX3
A traditional 1930's semi-detached house, only an 8 minute walk to Thornhill Park & Ride & with convenient access to Headington hospitals, city centre & A40/ M40. The property which has been modernised throughout includes 2 double bedrooms & study on More…▼
A traditional 1930's semi-detached house, only an 8 minute walk to Thornhill Park & Ride & with convenient access to Headington hospitals, city centre & A40/ M40. The property which has been modernised throughout includes 2 double bedrooms & study on the first floor, family bathroom & Master en-suite on the top floor, light sitting room with wood flooring, kitchen/breakfast room with appliances which leads to the boot room with a door to the garden. There is driveway parking for 1-2 cars.
- 3 double bedrooms & study with bespoke bookshelves
- Family bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Sitting room with wood flooring
- Kitchen/breakfast room with dishwasher, fridge/freezer & washing machine
- Boot room & garden with side access & shed
- Convenient access to A40/M40
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 4.99 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.67 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113165£1350pcm 3 Bedroom House in Merewood Avenue - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £311.54
- Security deposit: £1,557.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,524.19
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.