- Ref: 113157
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Sandford-on-Thames - OX4
A modern three-storey townhouse with parking, suitable for a family or a couple located next to Sandford Lock. On the ground floor is a dining room, leading to the conservatory, cloakroom, kitchen and integral garage. On the first floor is the master More…▼
A modern three-storey townhouse with parking, suitable for a family or a couple located next to Sandford Lock. On the ground floor is a dining room, leading to the conservatory, cloakroom, kitchen and integral garage. On the first floor is the master en suite and a living room with balcony overlooking the garden and on the third floor there are a further two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The location offers lovely river walks & convenient access to the Oxford Science Park.
- 3 double bedrooms with wood flooring
- En suite shower room and family bathroom and additional cloakroom on ground floor
- Kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher & fridge/freezer
- Dining room & separate first floor living room
- Driveway parking and garage for small car or for storage
- Convenient for access to the ring road, The Oxford Science Park and walks in Sandford
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.73 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.55 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band F
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113157£1390pcm 3 Bedroom House in Sandford-on-Thames - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £320.77
- Security deposit: £1,603.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,300.32
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £41,700.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.