- Ref: 113146
- Print Page
£1250pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Grays Road - OX3
A stylish, modern, one bedroom apartment in Headington with parking and rear garden. Located on the ground floor, the property has wood flooring throughout, a light & bright sitting room, separate open-plan kitchen/dining room with french doors onto More…▼
A stylish, modern, one bedroom apartment in Headington with parking and rear garden. Located on the ground floor, the property has wood flooring throughout, a light & bright sitting room, separate open-plan kitchen/dining room with french doors onto the rear garden, double bedroom, separate shower room and off-street driveway parking for one car. The property conveniently located within walking distance of The Churchill Hospital, London bus stop & Headington shops.
- Double bedroom & separate shower room
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room with washer dryer and fridge freezer
- Separate sitting room
- Rear garden with shed
- Off-street parking for 1 car
- 8 minute walk to the Churchill Hospital
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.23 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.06 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113146£1250pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Grays Road - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £708.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.