- Ref: 113145
- Print Page
£1150pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Georges Manor, Littlemore - OX4
A well presented second floor period conversion apartment in a beautifully maintained gated development within walking distance of The Oxford Science Park & access to the ring road & MINI plant. The property with contemporary furniture throughout, in More…▼
A well presented second floor period conversion apartment in a beautifully maintained gated development within walking distance of The Oxford Science Park & access to the ring road & MINI plant. The property with contemporary furniture throughout, includes a good size living/dining room, kitchen with washer/dryer & fridge/freezer, double bedroom & single/guest bedroom, en-suite shower room, separate bathroom & private parking space.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 single, bathroom & en- suite shower room
- High ceilings & deep silled windows
- Spacious living / dining room
- Kitchen with washer/dryer & fridge/freezer
- Private parking space
- Within walking distance of The Oxford Science Park
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.33 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.12 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £265.38
- Security deposit: £1,326.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,261.29
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.