- Ref: 113140
- Print Page
£1275pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Dorchester Close - OX3
A modern first floor apartment in a popular gated development on the edge of the lovely Shotover Country Park & with easy access to Headington hospitals, amenities, Oxford Business Park & ring road. The property has a good size living/dining room lea More…▼
A modern first floor apartment in a popular gated development on the edge of the lovely Shotover Country Park & with easy access to Headington hospitals, amenities, Oxford Business Park & ring road. The property has a good size living/dining room leading on to a modern kitchen with white goods, 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, modern bathroom, en suite shower room and private parking space.
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, modern en suite shower room & bathroom
- Good size living/dining room
- Modern kitchen with fridge/freezer, washing machine & dishwasher
- Allocated off-street parking space & access to the communal garden
- Walking distance to bus route for city centre and hospitals
- Convenient access to the ring road and walks at Shotover Country Park
- Available Date: 29/06/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.15 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.14 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113140£1275pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Dorchester Close - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £294.23
- Security deposit: £1,471.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,360.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.