- Ref: 113129
- Print Page
£950pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Pheasant Walk - OX4
A modern semi-detached maisonette with convenient access to the Oxford Science & Business Parks, the MINI plant, the ring road & within walking distance of Sandford Lock & lovely river walks. The property includes a living/dining room, modern kitchen More…▼
A modern semi-detached maisonette with convenient access to the Oxford Science & Business Parks, the MINI plant, the ring road & within walking distance of Sandford Lock & lovely river walks. The property includes a living/dining room, modern kitchen with washer/dryer and fridge, double bedroom, bathroom & private parking space.
- Double bedroom & bathroom with shower
- Living/dining room
- Kitchen with appliances
- Private parking space
- Walking distance to Oxford Science Park
- Convenient access to the MINI plant & ring road
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.65 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.90 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band B £1,348.35
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113129£950pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Pheasant Walk - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £219.23
- Security deposit: £1,096.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,298.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £28,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.