- Ref: 113122
- Print Page
£1150pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Old Marston Village - OX3
A light & modern ground floor apartment in a quiet no-through road in Old Marston Village. The property with its own private entrance & contemporary furnishings throughout, includes a sitting room with wood flooring & doors to the maintained communal More…▼
A light & modern ground floor apartment in a quiet no-through road in Old Marston Village. The property with its own private entrance & contemporary furnishings throughout, includes a sitting room with wood flooring & doors to the maintained communal garden, modern kitchen with washing machine & fridge/freezer, shower room, double bedroom & single/study & a private parking space. With good access to Summertown, city centre, ring road & hospitals.
- Double bedroom & single/study
- Shower room with double shower cubicle
- Modern kitchen with washing machine and fridge freezer
- Living/dining room with doors on to the communal garden
- Maintained communal garden with seating area
- Off-street parking space
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.48 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.13 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113122£1150pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Old Marston Village - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £265.38
- Security deposit: £1,326.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £651.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.