- Ref: 113122
- Print Page
£1150pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Old Marston Village - OX3
A light & modern ground floor apartment in a quiet no-through road in Old Marston Village. The property with its own private entrance & contemporary furnishings throughout, includes a sitting room with wood flooring & doors to the maintained communal More…▼
A light & modern ground floor apartment in a quiet no-through road in Old Marston Village. The property with its own private entrance & contemporary furnishings throughout, includes a sitting room with wood flooring & doors to the maintained communal garden, modern kitchen with washing machine & fridge/freezer, shower room, double bedroom & single/study & a private parking space. With good access to Summertown, city centre, ring road & hospitals.
- Double bedroom & single/study
- Shower room with double shower cubicle
- Modern kitchen with washing machine and fridge freezer
- Living/dining room with doors on to the communal garden
- Maintained communal garden with seating area
- Off-street parking space
- Available Date: 24/03/2021
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.48 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.13 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113122£1150pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Old Marston Village - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £265.38
- Security deposit: £1,326.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,446.77
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.