- Ref: 113118
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Union Street - OX4
This extended and modernised semi-detached house is within walking distance of Oxford city centre, and close to local shops and amenities. This lovely property includes a spacious living/dining room with wooden flooring and bespoke bookcases, a styli More…▼
This extended and modernised semi-detached house is within walking distance of Oxford city centre, and close to local shops and amenities. This lovely property includes a spacious living/dining room with wooden flooring and bespoke bookcases, a stylish kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher & fridge/freezer, 2 double bedrooms, a single/dressing room with built in wardrobes, and a modern bathroom. The house comes with off street parking. and a flourishing, peaceful back garden.
- 2 double bedrooms & single/dressing room
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Living/dining room with wood floor
- Stylish open plan kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Paved garden
- Off street parking
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.79 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.44 miles
- Council Tax: Included in Rent
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113118£1600pcm 3 Bedroom House in Union Street - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £369.23
- Security deposit: £1,846.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,546.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.