- Ref: 113114
- Print Page
£6500pcm 6 Bedroom House in Garsington - OX44
A superbly presented modern detached house set in 1/2 acre of lovely maintained garden overlooking open fields just outside Oxford. This fabulous light & airy family home has been built to a very high specification & includes 4 receptions, one with More…▼
A superbly presented modern detached house set in 1/2 acre of lovely maintained garden overlooking open fields just outside Oxford. This fabulous light & airy family home has been built to a very high specification & includes 4 receptions, one with home cinema screen, designer kitchen / breakfast room, utility room, 6 bedrooms including master suite with dressing room, 3 bathrooms, 2 shower rooms, AV Sky communication system, under floor heating, security system, double garage & ample parking.
- 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 shower rooms & external W.C.
- 4 reception rooms including split level sitting room with home cinema screen
- Wow factor designer kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room
- Lovely maintained garden with outbuilding, shed & greenhouse overlooking open fields
- Double garage with automatic doors & parking for several cars
- Convenient access to the Oxford Business/ Science parks, Headington hospitals & M40
- Available Date: 13/07/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 3.64 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 5.73 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band G £2,889.32
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113114£6500pcm 6 Bedroom House in Garsington - OX44
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £9,000.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,983.87
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £195,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required