- Ref: 113110
- Print Page
£900pcm 1 Bedroom House in The Old Dairy, Horspath - OX33
A charming grade II listed semi-detached period cottage in a popular village just outside Oxford. Only a short walk from the local shop/post office & pub, the property also has convenient access to the ring road, BMW plant & Headington hospitals. More…▼
A charming grade II listed semi-detached period cottage in a popular village just outside Oxford. Only a short walk from the local shop/post office & pub, the property also has convenient access to the ring road, BMW plant & Headington hospitals. Ideal for a single professional, the cottage includes a double bedroom, good size bathroom with separate shower, open plan living room/kitchen, a small low maintenance garden, and a parking space.
- 1 double bedroom and good size bathroom with separate shower
- Open plan living room/kitchen with fridge/freezer & washing machine
- Small low maintenance garden
- Convenient access to ring road and Headington
- New carpets, bathroom & kitchen flooring September 2019
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 4.15 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 4.10 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band B £1,348.35
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113110£900pcm 1 Bedroom House in The Old Dairy, Horspath - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £207.69
- Security deposit: £1,038.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,320.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.