- Ref: 113106
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Hill Top Road - OX4
A substantial period semi-detached family house with convenient access to good local schools & amenities, Headington Hospitals & London coach link. This lovely family home which has been redecorated throughout includes a large open plan family room More…▼
A substantial period semi-detached family house with convenient access to good local schools & amenities, Headington Hospitals & London coach link. This lovely family home which has been redecorated throughout includes a large open plan family room with stripped wood floors leading on to the kitchen, separate sitting room, 3 double bedrooms & 1 single/study, family bathroom & en-suite shower room, cloakroom, garden with side access & off street parking for 2 cars.
- 3 double bedrooms & 1 single/study
- Bathroom, en-suite shower room & cloakroom
- Large open plan family room with stripped wood floors
- Kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine & tumble dryer
- Garden with side access & off street parking for 2 cars
- Newly redecorated November 2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.25 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.99 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113106£1800pcm 4 Bedroom House in Hill Top Road - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,492.31
- Application fee (incl VAT): £540.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,340.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £54,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required