- Ref: 113104
- Print Page
£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Sefton Road - OX3
A well presented detached house with large rear garden just outside central Headington. The property is light and airy with many original features including; sitting room, dining room both with feature fireplaces, modern kitchen & utility with applia More…▼
A well presented detached house with large rear garden just outside central Headington. The property is light and airy with many original features including; sitting room, dining room both with feature fireplaces, modern kitchen & utility with appliances, two double bedrooms & 1 single/study, bathroom with shower over bath. Set in a quiet no through road with convenient access to local shops, Headington hospitals, the ring road & bus routes.
- 2 double bedrooms & 1 single/study
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- 2 reception rooms with feature fireplaces
- Modern kitchen & utility with appliances
- Good size garden & driveway parking
- Under 10 minutes cycle to all Headington Hospitals
- Available Date: 26/09/2020
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.63 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.96 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113104£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Sefton Road - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,458.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.